13.7.09

Time for evacuations.

Imma gonna evacuate somewhere far, this instance.. I'm thinking of Venezuela!

Sebijik macam orang gila kan?

Empty stomach lead me to horrifying moments of the God-damn gastric attacks. Well, I was fasting, so yeah. My mood was pretty much all wound up and randomly mixed. At once, I was all hyped up and the next, lying restlessly on my table while my mates carried on chatting. Macam lawak gila, we were fighting over those KFC brochures and Auni was like laughing her ass off on the floor. It was a good sight-- I mean to see my friends happy all over again. :-) Hahahaha. WTF. That sounded horny.

My bedroom looks like a pig sty. I better get my lazy self back to work. Unfinished homeworks.. Unused books.. Heh, I feel ever so lazy. + all those Cadbury, they're making me gain weight.

No comments: