25.7.09

Still unlucky.

A girl can't hope too much, can't they?

I've been such a lazy ass lately. Thus, I must dieeeee. Not. Kept feeding on food with high sugar and fats. That's just so-- Aisyah. I escaped the house in the morn to watch my cute scouts making their way through their nightmare stage. Watched them practicing and then ran to Nani's. I met Nazri Ho along the way :-D Even though we're neighbours, I rarely see him. People nowadays are so busy.. So like, I walked to Nani's house early in the morn, all alone, macam orang gila. Then, fell asleep at her house. I'm so awesome. I slept like I've never slept in 10000 years, I was that sleepy. After the dream excursions, went off to school with Nani. Watched the marching and shizz. The scouts were cuteeeeeeeeee okay. I love them to bits, even though they didn't manage the top 5 <3 Hung out with the scouts after everything ended. Izaz and Aqif were annoyingly adorable. Felt like kicking them at once though, these ill-blue-minded kids. (Sigh) Sadly, I can't. They're my cute adik-adik Pengakap. Hahahaha.

No comments: