26.7.09

Me no speeky Italiany.

Aku tak tahu nak tulis apa sebab aku dah kena sawan bola. WTF.
Aisyah + football = MADNESS. hahahahahaha. Pehal dengan aku harini T_T

This is what you get when those palm tree's leaf thingy-majig falls on your head while chilling under the tree listening to Random Awesome by Yuna and getting annoyed by Alexandro, Leonardo and Noel-o. Played footy with the lads, I was the goalie for a few minutes then.. off, I collapsed. Not. I flippin' didn't score a goal. I suck. Yes, I do! I mean, I haven't kicked a ball for over a year. Hihihihihi-- Awkward laughs. And I'm an awesome foot-stepper. Sorry Idontknowyourname and Hiqmal, I didn't really.. mean.. to.. step.. on.. your.. foot. Lol. I mean, I suck at footy, so yeah. Alasan yo'! I filled up my tummy at my little friend's house, Azryl! And prolly hung out there for a few hours and ate non-stop and chatted non-stop and messed about non-stop and was annoyed by the little kiddies-which-I-detest-and-felt-like-whacking-them. I nearly fell asleep on the couch while watching some kids playing the Tamagotchi-esque-thingy.
What a day! (Collapse hysterically)


HT where art thou?

No comments: