29.7.09

Dreamers belong in their own world.

What would I do if I was me?

I scurried inside the car, my laces were untied, my bag was unzipped, everything was out of place. Dragged myself out of the car as I reached school. Tottered into school looking unbelievably freaky in brightly coloured clothing, as always. While standing in the middle of the assembly point, I looked up into the sky. The grey clouds huddled up and conquered the sky above me. The frown arose. I've been wanting a game of badminton for the past few weeks. Games to stretch my lazy muscles and get my ecstatic self working again. Just not my luck. Kudos for my friends that made me laugh for a millisecond. Yes, it's true, a millisecond of laughing brings the self back to reality.

Skipping the unnecessary parts..

After school, I lead myself to where I was semi-muted for the whole hour. I felt tad retarded, seriously. I blame the nervous attacks. Which lead to no appetite.. Strolled around BRP 7, no, not like them hobos. I was giddy, high and electrify (as if). Blame the addictive ice-cream. I ended walking into a dreaded park nearby and caught up with the latest gossips and shizz on the swings..

Just like the old days.
A: I feel odd.
N&N: We're even.
A: You feel odd aswell? :-D
N: No, even.
A: T________T''

No comments: