8.12.09

The adventure begins during weekdays.

Can't be arsed to type up the stuff that happened in Penang. I'm a lazy ass like that.

I'm incapable of doing anything right this second excluding lying down like a hedgehog on the couch while watching Hannah Montana with Asma + Hakim. I'm so effin' bored and sleepy right this second 'cos I was in the car for over 4 hours and I am hungry even though I had a well late dinner at Danga Bay few hours ago. Nothing is spared right this second. Just the grumpy ol' face. I'll be in Johor Bharu till Wednesday. Amazing weekdays for me awaits, hopefully. All day shopping, baby! I pity my mum though, she'll be in the conference room all day long. Heh.

I feel like playing Little Big Planet after the rough (yeah, right) day.

Now.. I have to iron my mum's clothes. Taaa!

4 comments:

Mohammad Raqib Iskandar Bin Zulkifli said...

Alolo rajinnye anak mak ni. xD btw,doakan UKKM semua subject keluar ek?

Aisyah Hamid said...

Aku mmg rajin xD hahaha

Anonymous said...

I will not concur on it. I think polite post. Particularly the title attracted me to read the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.