30.12.09

Do we have enough time?

Wow. 1 day left till the new year. Can you actually believe it? I'd usually rant and most probably splurge out anything that has to do with school on the 30th. It's a yearly thing. But you know what, I guess I'm just gonna keep it nice and simple with 10 paragraphs that will absolutely bore you till you're 7 feet below. Just giving a warning.

January. The first month of me transforming into a lunatic in Form 3. Back to being the junior of the morning session. Back to me being the loser of the year. Back to the phase where all the problems conquers my life. And back to the part where I bitch a lot in my notebook wondering where the hell should I place it and then later finding out that my sister has been reading it. That's just well awesome.

February. March. April. May. June. The months that I haven't been bothered about. Just flip through the Archives if you're bothered. Because I truly don't remember anything rant-worthy for these. Minus the fact that I had my first debate competition which I thought I truly screwed up. But in the end, scoring a few of The Best Speaker. And ditto to the time when I passed my RAE exam and I was head over heals because of the day trip to Singapore was all in my hand. I ended up buying a handy which I barely used. I kinda lost interest in the Radio Amateur world. Sad thing. Or.. or.. okay forget about it.

July. A really tough month. My birthday, when the ultimate collision occur. When the alien attacked earth. When I had my head on my knees for a while. When I had to cover up my anger management shit. I don't think it exists anyway. So, my birthday was truly one of the best birthday I ever had. With the pizzas at the park and then ditching them for a game of basketball in the rain and then running off to one of my mates house for a water bomb fight sessions. Those times I truly miss. I just wish we have those times again.

August. September. When the pessimist thoughts began. With the excruciating awful results up my sleeves and heaps of things to be in control of. I thought I was living in planet with non-living things roaming around. And plus PMR that was waiting for me around the corner. But these are the things I can barely escape from. The things that naturally comes and hopefully goes. Typical problems scattered around me.

October. PMR. Those 3 letter abbreviations that plays in my head every single second of a minute of an hour of a day of a week.. I'll stop. Drastic examinations day of PMR usually results in me acting like a sloth on the bassinet watching Boy Over Flowers the whole evening. Imagine, 5 hours of having your eyes glued to the pixel screen. 5 hours of agravation! Not really. It just cheers me up after the tough day. Moving on.. There's nothing else that is stupendously interesting or mind-blowing. So, I'll wrap it up here.

November. So what do we have for November? Everlasting days in front of the darling lappy? Or endless nights on Little Big Planet and being zombified by them. Or is it just the holidays that weren't really up to my expectations? I'll leave them unanswered cos it'll be cool like that.

DECEMBER. The month where everything seems like it'll come to an end. An end that nobody has an idea when it will end. And I don't know what I'm crapping about..

Well, mhm.. Overall it had been an unexpected year. Everything is unexpected really. But hey, there will always be ups and downs in every single year. No surprises. But this year really surprised me the most.

No comments: