24.12.09

Expect the unexpected.

I am way beyond ecstatic.. at first. Alhamdulillah, the unexpected became a reality. And congratulations to everybody that had the guts to actually attend school to pick up their results. Nothing truly awesome happened today. Except the fact my mates and I had McDonalds for lunch straight after we received our results and then went off to One Utama to catch a movie. Sounds like a good day? Well yeah, it was more or else like a perfect day that I've wished for a long time. Watched Avatar with my sister and my boys. (my boys, hahaha!) The movie was about 3 hours long? But hey, it was serious shit awesome. The graphics, the sounds, everything.

Everything had gone well and I think I have just lost my blogging vibes. Come baaaaaack you..

5 comments:

IddinMX said...

ur boys? lol

Anonymous said...

congratz aisyah. ;)

Unyyah said...

congratz :D

Sya said...

what do u mean ur boys? =-=

Aisyah Hamid said...

Noticed the 'hahaha' Pfffft T_T korang ni kan
& thanks Kak Atin & Unnyah!