29.12.09

It's not the end, love.

Muazzimo is asleep. So, shhhh!

I'm at the point where I'm supposed to go all cuckoo over the bob-heads Upin and Ipin which are literally staring at me right this second and it's creeping the crap out of me. I would flee from it by now like my Runescape character after catching a glimpse of the Level 124 Evil Chicken. But then again, they are Muazzimo's friends when I'm not around. So I guess, I'll try to be cool with it. He'll usually grab the head and start chucking it everywhere or at some time.. hug them in a weird manner. But he's cute after all, so whatever he does is cute. And I have no idea why I'm talking about this.

Right.. Quirky moments.

Last night was tremendous, the food was delicious, I practically filled 101% of my tummy and it was an inch away from bursting. Not. Gorgeous barbequed salmon, creamy fettuccine, roasted chicken wrapped with around with beef strips.. I can go on forever. Sadly, I can't. The desserts are the ultimate highlight for the night. They were heaven. Heaven for real. I snatched a cake of every type.. for only myself because I'm a selfish loser like that and dripped some melted chocolate from the chocolate fountain thingymajig. As you know, I wasn't bothered to finish it all up. My throat was telling me to quit eating the cakes before you'll know what will happen next.

1 comment:

Munirah said...

Upin and Ipin is pure cute XD Saufi loves em haha