13.12.09

Finite Incantatum.

Still wondering why I wasn't as cute as him when I was his age. ROFL.

I'm into Mr. Potter's wondrous spells + curses + shizz. Google it up. Now you know how to put spells on people and curse them without them knowing. Clever ay? (I'm still in my own world, don't mind me) I'm such a bad influence. Isk.

I need to do some school items shopping because I just have to. I've done none at the mo. Zero. Nada. We usually do late school shopping 'cos we'd outgrown them quickly. Tried to drag my parents out today because my dad said he wanted to go out last night.. or was it just me dreaming. Wait, it might just be me 'cos they didn't say anything about going out this morning. Darn it! Why have I been talking to myself a lot lately..

+ Mhm, I've been quarantined in the house since Friday and I need to get my legs properly stretched (taking a stroll in OU) 'cos it's killing me like hell. I'll probably end up on the wheel chair in 30 years (or less, yikes!). And no, I'm defo not praying for it. I don't really know how people can cope staying at home for the whole week. Wait a sec, let me ask the previous me in the previous years. (Silent moment..) Right.

And I just spent my Sunday morn with a PS3 controller, rocking Little Big Planet with my little brother and some random players online. Got a lil' bit crazy and started laughing till I choked to death over some undeniably stupid steps that left me dying whilst the other players were enjoying their time stealing all the points. I'm going nowhere again. But I tell you what, it was bloody cool till my mum suddenly stops us from ruling our dreamland.. and back to the chores + cooking. Welkam tu mai laif.

I have a sudden urge of transforming the typical self into a ninja that slice and demolish somebody into pieces. Peace.

4 comments:

Mohammad Raqib Iskandar Bin Zulkifli said...

Aku rasa Muaz jaDi hotstuff kot masa dah besar nanti.hahaha ramai awek terpikat ngan dia! Huhu

Aisyah Hamid said...

:-)

Sya said...

i bet u just reread the deathly hallow =p

Aisyah Hamid said...

Like, nooooooo.