17.12.09

BTD again.

Hi. My name is Bored to Death. You can call me Bored to Death. If you want to be my friend, please proceed the next counter of the 'Bored to Death is unavailable right now due to her extreme boredom that caused death.'

Yours truly, Bored to Death.
I have nothing better to do. And it's raining again! Woo! Time for the fabtastic LBP! (Dances barney style!) I laik tu muv it, muv it. Yu laik tu, muv it!

PS/ PMR results will be out on 24th December. Prepare your mourning/wedding gowns or suits 15s!

My posts sound super useless nowadays due to the brain cells and idea light bulbs that are not in sync at the mo. + It is probably dying every single second that it is spared on seeing the colourful pixels on the laptop and tele.

2 comments:

Sya said...

slowly becoming a nerd?

Aisyah Hamid said...

LOL. Sya?! And ugh, I was already a nerd?