8.12.09

Cuckoo in the head.

Oh hi. I'm in the sight of Muaz whacking the table with a tablespoon. Okay, not funny. I wanna go swimming, but I left my swimming kit at home. I need ice cream, but they're about RM20 for a bowl, like what the eff. I want to get out of this hotel, but my dad says the shop opens up late. I am bored of shitty connections, but too bad I have to deal with it.

Let me get to the optimistic part of my brain. 'Cos we have to be optimistic in the morning so our day will be.. great. (Searches the brain thesaurus for other words-- Nothing Found) Loading.. Loading.. Done. The breakfast was awesomely good. I felt like eating more 'cos it looks irresistibly yummy. But my big tummy couldn't fill in more junk or you'll know what will happen. + Asma and I had a conversation about the debate competition I had ages ago. Then, I started coming up with the phrases that this awesome guy said. It was totally hilarious. We probably laughed till the end of the cafe can hear us clearly. And now, here I am typing out these unreasonable words to bore you guys to death.

By the way, to those that are taking the UKKM for MRSM. You guys seriously have to study like, seriously well. Especially Maths! So get studying! + Good luck!

And I don't have the chance to upload any pictures up. Mac doesn't have a SD card place thingymajig. I'll try to upload some later on when I get my hands on the netbook. Hehehe.

This message is brought to you by, yours truly.

No comments: