11.12.09

Halucinations & Unwanted citizens.


@ Batu Feringghi

BEING SICK IS WELL AWESOME.

(Inserts some sarcastic punch-me-will-you-faces)

After swimming in the hotel, my body temperature rose, my head spun non-stop, I can no longer survive on feet. Well I can, but I'm bloody tired. After going to Sunway Lagoon, went on that boat thingy that spun 360 degrees, twice. I felt like I'm on the edge of some other planet-- Pluto, I suppose. After kicking and having a rad time in the water while having to cope with the sickness, it doubles up the awesomeness. And after having to stay at home and clean up while the others are off to KLCC.. it triples the awesomeness. I can't sleep. I can barely eat, even though I'm hungry. I have a sore throat, I feel like slitting it 'cos I can't endure the pain. I have an effin' runny nose that wouldn't let me breathe. I have a killer headache that wouldn't let me shut my eyes.

Solution: I think I need a nice tub of ice-cream for myself. Only myself.

K I'll shut up. Au revoir.

2 comments:

CikMinahSayang said...

DRINK a lot ! :) it will make you feel better .
Trust me , haha get well soon aisyah .

Aisyah Hamid said...

Thanks Iman. I'm better already :-D