31.12.09

Fresh kickoff, shall we?

Well, well, well. What do you know. 2009 is coming to an end. A happy ending, I must say.

Au revoir 2009 'cos 2010 is gonna kick ass.

I'm in no hyped mood at the mo. Not like last year's 31st. I've been spending time with Gossip Girl Season 3. Thanks to a friend of mine for the link because without it, I would probably in a casket by now.

+ It's time to fold the past away and relocate the unwanted memories and lock it up somewhere far. And its time to unfold a new year with loads of surprises and extraordinary adventures that may turn you upside down or inside out or whatever. I'm all drowsy + starting to crap now.

+ I may not feed you loads of feedback regarding everything post-worthy on what I've encountered this year. But, this is will do. I guess.

And I won't be that psyched about blogging every single week from now on. It's in the list of my new resolutions. Not. I haven't even written anything yet cos I'm lazy like that. The holiday's laziness is still dreading on. What shall I do.. Ah.

Whatevs it is.

HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRRRRRR!


PS/ I can't wait to start school at the new kindergarten 'cos for sure it's gonna be ultra fun with those striking coloured walls. HAHAHAHAHA.

2 comments:

CikMinahSayang said...

I have the CD :D hahaha ,
of season 3 . Happy new year aisyah .

Aisyah Hamid said...

COOOOOOOL. Why didn't you say so. Happy New Year to you too Iman :-D